Truffle Crostini with Coppa di Parma
View the requirements
- 1 pc. piece ciabatta bread
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 1⁄2 oz. truffle tapenade
- 20 pc. Coppa di Parma (traditional Italian cured pork)
- 4 oz. Hero Apricot SPREAD
- 1 pc. head lettuce
- 1⁄2 oz. flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pc. dash salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (hot-air oven; gas mark 4).
2. Cut the ciabatta bread into 10 slices and lay them on a baking sheet.
3. Mix the oil with the truffle tapenade and use this mixture to rub the bread slices.
4. Add salt and pepper to the bread slices to taste.
5. Bake the bread in the oven for around 10 minutes until crispy and dry.
6. Allow the crostini to cool outside the oven.
7. Arrange the slices of Coppa di Parma on top of the crostini.
8. Scoop some Hero Gastronomique Apricot FRUIT SPREAD on the cured pork and arrange some lettuce on top.
9. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley.