Stuffed French Toast with Hero Black Cherry
View the requirements
- 3 oz. Hero BLACK CHERRY SPREAD
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 20 pc. brioche bread (or firm white bread)
- 5 pc. egg yolks
- 16 oz. whole milk
- 4 oz. cream
- 1 1⁄4 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. butter
- 1 1⁄2 oz. cinnamon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 packages pitted)
1. Mix the Hero Original BLACK CHERRY and the cream cheese.
2. Spread half of the bread slices with the jam-cream cheese mixture and place the other slices on top.
3. In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg yolks together with the milk, cream, and cinnamon. Dip the bread slices covered with the jam-cream cheese spread into the milk mixture on both sides.
4. Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and fry the French toast 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown.
5. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top and garnish with red fruit.