Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Brie and Hero Black Cherry
View the requirements
- 10 pc. bread
- 2 oz. butter
- 10 pc. fried bacon
- 10 pc. brie cheese
- 6 oz. Hero BLACK CHERRY SPREAD
1. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices and Hero Original BLACK CHERRY SPREAD on the other.
2. Put the pan on the fire and place the bread slices in a frying pan, butter-side down.
3. Arrange the brie cheese and bacon on top of the bread slices. Stack the slices on top of each other and cover the frying pan with a lid.
4. Wait for around 3 minutes – the cheese should be melted by now. Once the bread is toasted to a light-brown color, you can turn the slices around and briefly shallow-fry them on the other side.