Club Sandwich with Smoked Chicken, Mature Cheese, Bacon, and Hero Black Cherry
View the requirements
- 4 oz. Hero BLACK CHERRY SPREAD
- 10 pc. white toasting bread
- 2 oz. swiss or cheddar)
- 1 oz. sliced
- 2 oz. sliced
- 2 oz. washed
1. Toast the bread slices in the oven or toaster until golden brown and crispy.
2. Heat a frying pan and fry the slices of smoked bacon until crispy.
3. Spread the bottom slices with Hero BLACK CHERRY and arrange the fried bacon and baby spinach on top.
4. Spread a second slice of bread with Hero Gastronomique BLACK CHERRY and place it on top of the fried bacon. Cover the slice with the mature cheese and baby spinach.
5. Spread the next slice of bread with Hero Gastronomique BLACK CHERRY and arrange the smoked chicken and baby spinach on top.
6. Lay the last piece of toast on top of the smoked chicken.
7. Stick two skewers into the sandwich, cut it diagonally in half, and serve.