Camembert Cheese Fondue with Hero Black Cherry
View the requirements
- 4 oz. Hero BLACK CHERRY SPREAD
- 5 pc. camembert cheese (in a wooden box)
- 5 pc. sprigs thyme
- 5 pc. baguettes
1. Pre-heat the oven grill to 200°C (gas mark 6).
2. Remove the camembert from the wooden box and remove the plastic wrapping.
3. Line the box with a sheet of parchment paper and put the camembert back inside. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross pattern into the crust of the cheese.
4. Remove the leaves from the thyme sprigs and, using the knife, gently press them into the grooves in the camembert. Set aside some leaves for garnishing.
5. Allow the camembert to bake in the oven for 12 minutes, or until the cheese starts to rise up and turns light brown.
6. Scoop 2 tablespoons of Hero BLACK CHERRY on the camembert, garnish with the thyme leaves you set aside, and serve with the baguette.